In the Association’s last Member survey, companies said they were members as it was the best way for them to:
- keep abreast of changes and advancements in aerosol technology
- understand local and international aerosol industry developments
- get valuable guidance on aerosol quality and safety standards, regulations, legislation, technology and technical compliance
- network with the industry, share knowledge, gain supplier support, and have access to aerosol training
- have a stronger industry voice; especially important to address legislative and regulatory challenges at Federal and State level
- ensure the Australian industry remains competitive in the global market; in the fight against competition from cheap imports.
Benefits of Joining the Aerosol Association of Australia
The Association provides valuable and relevant support to its Members by:
- updating Members about industry changes through a regular newsletter, frequent email alerts, seminars and forums
- producing Member guidance on key issues
- lobbying Federal and State government
- working with the industry to develop industry codes and standards
- holding regular briefings, seminars and events
- arranging an annual Introduction to Aerosol Technology Course (Members get discounted rates!)
- tapping into Members’ experience and contacts to ensure a united, stronger voice on important issues
- promoting the aerosol as a packaging of choice to the consumer, and key influencers
- nurturing relationships with other global aerosol associations and key influencers and associations in the Asian region (through the Asian Aerosol Federation, co-founded by the Australian Association).
Not a Member? Find out how to join.
Five good reasons to join the Aerosol Association of Australia - read more in this e-brochure about the benefits of membership and the Association's achievements and initiatives.