Over 45 years’ service
Established in 1964, the Australian Aerosol Association Inc. has over 40 members involved in the manufacture and marketing of aerosol products, or the supply of aerosol components and ingredients.
Our mission is to:
- foster high industry standards in safety, manufacturing and environmental responsibility
- address legislative and regulatory challenges at the Federal and State levels
- meet the needs of industry for technical and legal guidance
- provide a forum to encourage and share ideas and increase industry knowledge
- foster the growth and well-being of the Australian industry and promote the image of the aerosol package.
The Aerosol Advantage
Today's aerosol is the ultimate in modern, user-friendly technology.
Over 14 billion aerosols are produced worldwide annually - proof of their popularity, convenience and value for money. Here in Australia, we purchase over 240 million aerosols every year - over 10 for every man, woman and child! All aerosols can be recycled.
Environmentally as well as technically, the aerosol has evolved to meet the needs of the twenty-first century. Explore the technical and environmental advantages of aerosols as well as details of the Australian aerosol scene throughout this site.